Animal Feed Supplement (Aquatic, poultry and cattle)
HS Code 2309
Packaging: Packed in 50kg BOPP bags.
IFB Newgen DDGS™ has great potential value to lower cost in various animal feed rations. It has various benefits.
- Single feed raw material—broken rice; low anti-nutritional factors.
- Phytic acid control in our IFB Newgen DDGS increases digestibility.
- Distillery process is free from the use of sulfuric acid, which makes the product inorganic sulphur free and eliminates chances of nutritional problems in ruminant diets.
IFB Feedstar™—value added nutrients for cattle, fish and swine feed, it has various benefits
- Fermentation contributes 3-5% dried yeast cells to Feedstar, which provides Vitamin B complex, promotes palatability and increases feed consumption.
- The phosphorus present in Feedstar lowers the requirement of addition of di-calcium phosphate and thus reduces cost.
- Contains 5–6% fat which is an excellent source of linoleic acid and energy.
Superior Feed Supplement
The installation of a state-of-the-art low temperature fluidised bed dryer, together with PLC control, preserves all nutritional values in the final rice-based IFB Newgen DDGS™ products.
Leading edge technology
- Asia’s first DDGS plant with unique fluidised bed drying system. Fully automated drying plant with less manual intervention.
- Drying bed temperature is precisely controlled by PLC and always maintained below 70°C to avoid burning/denaturing of the DDGS/protein.
- Owing to low temperature drying, the Acid Detergent Insoluble Nitrogen (ADIN) of IFB Newgen DDGS™ is always lower (0.7%) compared to that of other drying technologies, which signifies higher digestibility.
- IFB Newgen DDGS™ always contains higher digestible protein in comparison with any other drying technology.
Soya Meal Vs IFB Newgen DDGS™
By-product of the soya bean oil industry
By-product of the grain based alcohol industry, made with advanced technology
Exposed to high temperature 105ºC, which will result in deterioration of and other nutritional content protein
Exposed to 70°C maximum temperature—the IFB Newgen DDGS production keeps nutritional value consistent
Does not contain pro-biotic nutritional factors
Contains pro-biotic nutritional factors, created during fermentation
Exposed and chemical solvents such as Hexene during oil extraction
Not exposed to harmful chemicals during processing
Contains anti-nutritional factors such as Trypsin
Does not contain any major anti-nutritional factors